What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New to iPad: Check out these free guides in the iBook store

Pagliacci

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Macworld just released their free guide to the iPad 2 called the "iPad 2 starter guide" its free to download. Just open the iBooks app and search in the store. While you are there you may want to check out the "iPad user guide for iOS 4.3" this is Apples free official guide to both of the iPads and iOS, the operating system that runs them.

Pagliacci

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I got it today. Still reading though it to see what's there. I have their older version from last year too.

If you are looking for even more articles, tips, and app suggestions the AppStarter for iPad app from AppAdvice.com is still available for free.

battech2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yeeea!

Newbie indeed and this is just what I’ve been needing! I work for DISH Network and now that they’re offering free Sling Adapters I had to have one so I could watch TV on the go on my new iPad2. Things are running a lot smoother now that I know what I’m doing on my new device and having so much entertainment in my hands is thrilling http://goo.gl/Qsggz

Most reactions

Latest posts