What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ibooks

cybersuezee

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just purchased an ipad2 (new and legitimate). I have loaded the ibooks app. When I hit the Store button (top left) I get the option to browse only free books (in categories, Biography, Fiction & Literature, History, Religion and Travel!!) All categories have only FREE books listed. Why does it not list complete catalog of books available for purchase at ibooks? It doesn't even offer the free version of Winnie the Pooh that I was told came with the ibooks app.

eudoramale

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tim's right, sadly! I bought the ipad2 in india last week and all i can see in the ibookstore are classics and reference books :( itunes and ibooks arent legally available in india and hence my predicament...i tried to change my itunes account to usa, but after a few levels of entering random (but well researched) us addresses, it still doesnt verify. Even the singapore store doesnt work... Will the indian govt and apple please come to an agreemnt???

Most reactions