What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A problem with iBooks

austy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello, everyone. :D I'm a new one here, I've just bought an iPad 2 and i'm facing starter's problems. Hope You'll help me. :) basically, my iBooks app isn't working :(, I can't download books, it shows me some kind of error. I tried deleting that app and redownloading it again, but it just stay the same. It shows me and empty bookshelf, I click on the store and a book, that i like and an unknown error pops out every time. Is it a serious problem? How can I fix it?
Thank You for the answer :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
What exact error are you getting? As in, what does it say?

Is your iPad2 jailbroken? I know you just got it - but people with jail broke iPads have trouble with iBooks.

If we could have a few more details on the problem, I am sure someone can help...

Marilyn

P.S. Welcome to the forum; good to "see" you.

OP
A

austy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for the answer! :) Basically, it shows that 'an unknown error occured' nothing else, no other explanations. Is it possible that problems are caused by the country I live? I live in Lithuania. (I have heard iBooks doesn't work in some regions) And no, my iPad is not jailbroken, i have got it from the Apple store in NYC recently. I haven't done anything serious (like jailbroking) with it. Thanks again.

Austy

Last edited:

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score

Most reactions

Latest posts