What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I was sitting at the car dealership waiting for my car to be serviced.

henry2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
like in the bookstore when iam sitting at the table looking up books on the ipad to see if i have them or not ..it gets the ask the question is really worth the money for the unit and the second question is really that easly to use ..

i tell them yes on both question and they need to get one for it makes everyday chores simple from makeing shopping list to keeping tracks of diff things to be able to lighten up the load of not haveing to carry a lot of things when you carry a laptop around..

nursedude

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm old enough to remember computer user groups...sharing info and helping others was part of the culture back then. It's why I like forums now. I would have no problems showing the iPad to strangers.

Squirrel71

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Mpaige

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You're a better man than I. I don't want strangers interrupting me and taking interest in what I posess. I don't give demos to anyone but family or friends.

Your kidding around right? You do know we live in a society:confused:

CaptKirk

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When we got our iPads last May, I had a plan to get a plain jane MacBook ordered by July. Well,,,, i havent ordered it yet and dont think i will,, the iPads rule our life. We barley touch our desktop or laptops anymore.

Most reactions

Latest posts