What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

i think its coming this week. Check Apple webpage.

Ellie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Apple now mentions ipad sales on there web page.
Went to webpage this morning, put in Ipad accessories and the page that comes up on right hand side, has a reference to order ipad now. That is the first I have seen on web page with that information. Getting close to order maybe (no preorder)

codyhinson

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hey if i read the thread on the website right i think they made a mistake it says 199.00 for price i think the thread may have confused new ipod with ipad:)

OP
Ellie

Ellie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Notify me

Notify me is now missing off web page. I just checked again and it is back. Maybe I am too hung up on this..

Last edited:

JohnnyApple

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hopefully they send out the emails to those who have wanted them first then add it to the web page so we get a bit of time to prepare.

OP
Ellie

Ellie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Apple - Search Results
I may have just missed this before but I don't remember seeing Welcome to Apple Store-Apple Store (US)
Free Shipping Buy now Ipad...terms and conditions apply... On right had side of article third down.
this may have always been on there and I just noticed. I went to Ipad accessories on search and this is page I got. Maybe I am thinking too much about this.;):D

Last edited:

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
wait wait

Ellie you should add more water in you're APPLE juice :))

Most reactions