What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Coming from Android tablet

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Moshe and welcome.

If, by the lack of a back button, you are referring to, for example, a link in an email opening your browser, you can get back to your email client by four finger swiping across the screen. This action cycles between open apps.

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Moshe and welcome.

If, by the lack of a back button, you are referring to, for example, a link in an email opening your browser, you can get back to your email client by four finger swiping across the screen. This action cycles between open apps.

On Android devices, there's a back button that lets you back out of apps, actions, steps, etc. One universal button that's very handy, which has no iOS equivalent.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
On Android devices, there's a back button that lets you back out of apps, actions, steps, etc. One universal button that's very handy, which has no iOS equivalent.

I suppose the closest iOS devices come to that is the Home button.

MacGail

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I had a Samsung Galaxy 10 for a year, but when the iPad Mini came out, I sold the Galaxy and got the mini. I LOVE it!! Perfect size for my purse and no problems viewing the screen, etc. Since I have had a Mac for 2 years, and also just got an iPhone 4S, I'm all Apple now and couldn't be happier! Not near the problems connecting to a wifi network with the iPad Mini, it just WORKS!

Magnetic1

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I have one thing to say as far as why you need both. It's two things you need for it to work though.
ios does not allow you to save to sd card, but android does. But you can save from ios to android and then save to sd card.
Or you can buy those wifi drives like kingston, airflash, or seagate stuff.
I'd say if you like apps more then ios is better.
If you like on the go usb more than android is better.

Most reactions