What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I LOVE my ipad!!

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
As you will already have found out by the time you come back here is that Pocket Tunes is $6.99. They do carry KSTE. What is the other station you are wanting to listen to? I would be happy to check for you.

KFBK 1530. Rush:)

So, I read lots of the reviews and most are very happy, especially after the updates. And you CAN listen in the background!

This is a good day. Can you check KFBK, for me?

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Have you tried HiDef Radio?
I have 5-0 Radio Pro and that has everything that HiDef radio has and more. I got it mainly to listen to scanner feeds, but it also does have a lot of radio stations and tons of streaming audio sources. It is a bit more difficult to search for them in this app, however. And again, all the radio stations appear to be off-air only whereas Pocket Tunes also has HD stations and AM stations.

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
on the topic of radio stations I'd love to see a BBC Radio app for the iPad, that would be so cool

I second that!!!!
Yet another reason to get Pocket Tunes! Pay once and that's it. No monthly subscription fees. You can get all of the various BBC stations with this app... and I do mean all of them! You can get BBC Radio 1-7 plus BBC Radio Berkshire to BBC Radio Wiltshire and everything in between and of course, the BBC World Service and 24 Hour Live News.

Last edited:

Bremen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.bremencole.com
on the topic of radio stations I'd love to see a BBC Radio app for the iPad, that would be so cool

I second that!!!!
Yet another reason to get Pocket Tunes! Pay once and that's it. No monthly subscription fees. You can get all of the various BBC stations with this app... and I do mean all of them! You can get BBC Radio 1-7 plus BBC Radio Berkshire to BBC Radio Wiltshire and everything in between and of course, the BBC World Service and 24 Hour Live News.

That does sound like a better idea!

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I second that!!!!

That does sound like a better idea!

Yeah, it does...

Most reactions

Latest posts