What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My Love

Jazzephaye

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Dear Mr.daPi

Point blank, plain and simple....i love you. I loved you from the first time i saw you. I remember countless nights I stayed awake...laptop propped upon my knees...youtubing...watching unboxing after unboxing...and review after review. I'd admit...it didn’t seem possible..that one day I would have you all to myself. I remember it like it was yesterday...4 hours in line at Best Buy...I was third in line...butterflies in my stomach...wondering...wondering...if you would like me....if you would like the way I touch you or if you thought my fingers were too soft for your oh so sensitive touch interface...or maybe...you wouldn't like the case I would put you in..or the space I cleared off on my nightstand just for you. Oh well...those thoughts had to wait...it was time...time to make that purchase. I remember walking out the store...I wanted to yell at the top of my lungs, “I JUST GOT AN IPAD...though fear of being robbed led me to compose myself and instead skip happily to my car. I tried not to seem so anxious...every bit of my body wanted to rip you open right there in the car as I was driving. I kept my cool...I didn’t want to come off all needy on the first day. I remember placing the bag on the couch...and then I went to tidy up the house...but who was I kidding..I thought of you when I washed the dishes and loaded the dishwasher, while washing the clothes, and picking up the kids toys...it was too much...I had to have you. I made the kids a snack and put on "Toy Story"....then I took you in my office...where we could be alone. I youtubed our first face to face encounter for the world to witness. So worthy you were of being my first unboxing ever....Im so glad I waited for you. You've been with me ever since...to the beach...the park...to work....and even those special places were most would prefer to travel alone...the john. You never complain...you never say you've had enough an shut down unexpectedly or not respond when I touch you like my husband does...no...your always there for me...you even play with my kids....and even those they’re not your biological owner...you treat them just like their yours. My nights would not be the same without you....lord knows you put me to bed every night...whether I’m reading an e-book or watching a movie on netflix...or waiting on one of my slow poke FB friends to play a word on scrabble....your the last thing I see when I close my eyes and the first thing I see when I look to the right in the morning. You have brought so much joy and convenience in my life I wonder how I will I ever live without you...hopefully I will never have to. To show you how much I love you...I've vowed to start shutting you down each night...I know you have a habit of falling asleep every 5 or 10 minutes or so (he's a lil narcoleptic)..but I heard that its very beneficial for you to shut completely down so you can regroup for our next day. I know your looking forward to the fall...when the big update will be coming that will allow you to do all sorts of new stuff like multitasking...I’ve thought about....and i'm willing to get you that update and the best part ( i know your gonna love this) i promise not to jailbreak you again afterward...truthfully i love you the way you are...even if it mean sacrificing my SNESiphone emulator :)-(....unless a new emulator comes out...then we may have to revisit this)...but hey...you do crazy things when your in love. Well..I’m rambling so I’ll cut this short. just know...you'll always have me, and as you know...I’m never to far away...I read all these crazy posts of people losing, misplacing or having their true loves taken away from them...Mr. daPi ( iPad backwards) you can rest assure...that will never be us...we'll be together forever....or at least until your battery goes bad and then I have to spend another $100 to replace it...but even then...will be back together. I love you Mr.daPi...touch you soon.

Last edited:

figmo10

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I sincerely hope that one of your thirty cats doesn't knock it off the table and send you into a grief spiral.

OP
Jazzephaye

Jazzephaye

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I sincerely hope that one of your thirty cats doesn't knock it off the table and send you into a grief spiral.

You would think I have 30 cats from my post..... But no...being bored at work will just do this to you..I thought it was funny

iVan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Pfew! You really know how to turn up the temperature Jazzephaye!:eek:

You make a guy want to change his name to daPi. :gulp:

I hope your hubby ain't jealous, he might come out with a sledge hammer on the poor thing...

Most reactions