What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Ipad work/play station

markbnh1

iPF Novice
Reaction score
As of tomorrow I will be officially RETIRED from my work position of 37 years. I have an office at home in my bedroom and wondered what I would do with that space once the work laptop, docking station, monitor, and printer went away. Well, I just answered that question. I set up my Apple wireless keyboard on my Origami folding work station and then plugged the iPad into my mini powered speakers and sub woofer! For some reason I had run the iPad on a bluetooth speaker and with ear phones, but never thought of using the wired powered mini speaker system. This setup is awesome! I have an iPad work station for writing longer emails or forum posts while listening to nice music. Of course I will still keep the iPad close to me most of the time while lounging in the living room. This device is so darn flexible! I don't think I'll miss that Dell work laptop at all.

Sent from my iPad2 using iPF

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
markbnh1 said:
As of tomorrow I will be officially RETIRED from my work position of 37 years. I have an office at home in my bedroom and wondered what I would do with that space once the work laptop, docking station, monitor, and printer went away. Well, I just answered that question. I set up my Apple wireless keyboard on my Origami folding work station and then plugged the iPad into my mini powered speakers and sub woofer! For some reason I had run the iPad on a bluetooth speaker and with ear phones, but never thought of using the wired powered mini speaker system. This setup is awesome! I have an iPad work station for writing longer emails or forum posts while listening to nice music. Of course I will still keep the iPad close to me most of the time while lounging in the living room. This device is so darn flexible! I don't think I'll miss that Dell work laptop at all.

Sent from my iPad2 using iPF

Lucky you!!! Congrats!!!

Sent from my Verizon Black 64GB iPad 2 IOS 5.0.1 Update using iPF

Most reactions