What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I haven't used my laptop in almost three weeks.

Reaction score
Same here. iPad has changed my life! (I've even lost 6 pounds since getting it a week ago -- thanks to being able to veg out and watch movies/TV shows while I Stairmaster!)

OP
B

Boroboy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I agree about the laptop replacement comment, I mean it all depends on what you really use a laptop for. Mine is obviously a lot more for entertainment purposes therefor it is acting as a COMPLETE laptop replacement :)

Poodlemama- that's awesome, I'm glad the iPad can be so awesome for so many different purposes!

iVan- that sucks haha.

Gooooooo iPad!! :)

OP
B

Boroboy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
And not even the laptop.. I have a 46" brand new Bravia flat screen in my bedroom hooked up to my ps3 for Netflix WITH surround sound.. And I find myself watching Netflix on my iPad most often. Completely totally and utterly in love with my iPad.

STi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I used my laptop twice since I got my iPad...and my 5k water cooled i7 setup has been collecting dust.

Most reactions