What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I have a doubt for buying iPad 4

joseek

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My iPad3 gets pretty warm at times, but its not uncomfortable and I haven't had any problems with the heating up. The amount it heats up varies. At present it is hardly warm. If I'm worried about overheating, I turn it off to let it cool. Let it rest for 20 minutes or so before switching back on.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

I need iPad 3

OP
viorelgn

viorelgn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Black or white ? which is more accessible for eyes ?

Last edited:
OP
viorelgn

viorelgn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Its normaly when i navigate on browsing on wifi the ipad 4 is heating on back left side ?

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Its normaly when i navigate on browsing on wifi the ipad 4 is heating on back left side ?

My iPad 4 doesn't heat up when surfing the Web. I've seen some posters say that their iPad 3s and 4s warm up sometimes, like with graphics-intensive games. I would not worry about it unless the iPad is too hot to hold. There seems to be a bit of variation in the 3 and 4 models warming up, because of the retina screens and the juice needed to support them.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

Viorelgn...Please do not repost this same question again. Your previous post has been deleted. This will now be your 3rd post that is the same

I've sent you a PM earlier to let you know that your post was restored. This is your final warning.

Ski ~ iPadforums Moderator | iPhoneForums Moderator

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts