What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I have a doubt for buying iPad 4

viorelgn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I want to buy an iPad 4 but dont know what to do. Should i wait for new iPad ? maybe it will lunch in June 10 or dont wait and buy this iPad 4 ?

Last edited:
OP
viorelgn

viorelgn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well i read it on many forums about this. There are many people who complain about this.

LannyC

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I have an iPad 3 with Retina display, and there's no lag. The newer models have even more powerful processors, don't they? If you can use an iPad now, buy one. There will always be a better one in the future, and you could wait forever without buying anything.

For me, the question would be iPad 4 or Mini. My wife bought a Mini, because it fits in her purse, and the smaller size is really nice. I'm more active online, though, and appreciate the larger onscreen keyboard of the full-size iPad.

This post handcrafted from 100 percent post-consumer recycled electrons.

ardchoille

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I just bought my iPad 4 with retina display last week and it's one of the best devices I've ever purchased. Fast, smooth and beautiful.

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'd wait for the developers conference, which is a week away, and see whether anything is announced.

My guess: At best, there will be announcement of new products out of the developers conference (https://developer.apple.com/wwdc/), rather than any "launch" of products you can put your hands on right away. I'm guessing that new iPads will come out in October. But if anything is announced now, prices for existing products probably will come down at various retailers and on the resale market.

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well i read it on many forums about this. There are many people who complain about this.

This is the world's largest iPad forum. If it were a widespread prob, it would've been posted here repeatedly, and it hasn't been, so it's not a problem. If you see a random report here and there on other forums, that doesn't mean it's widespread.

OP
viorelgn

viorelgn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
In navigation on internet and gaming there is a heat in back ? i mean when iPad is on wireless.

Last edited:

Richard Brown

iPF Novice
Reaction score
In navigation on internet and gaming there is a heat in back ? i mean when iPad is on wireless.

My iPad3 gets pretty warm at times, but its not uncomfortable and I haven't had any problems with the heating up. The amount it heats up varies. At present it is hardly warm. If I'm worried about overheating, I turn it off to let it cool. Let it rest for 20 minutes or so before switching back on.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

OP
viorelgn

viorelgn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My iPad3 gets pretty warm at times, but its not uncomfortable and I haven't had any problems with the heating up. The amount it heats up varies. At present it is hardly warm. If I'm worried about overheating, I turn it off to let it cool. Let it rest for 20 minutes or so before switching back on.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

All iPads on gaming heat ! i know on 3G its heating more like on wireless navigation.

Most reactions

Latest posts