What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I don't play games , should I buy an iPad 4???

s2mikey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
carbrad said:
How did you sell your Ipad 1? Got mine the day it came out and there is not a scratch on it but use it everyday. just doesnt leave the house or its Apple case much. Just getting so darn laggy and crashes alot and so many apps are graphic heavy. Might be time to sell but how much can i get?? WiFi 32GB

Probably not too much at this point. It may not even be worth selling it. You can always test the market per say by placing an ad locally or online. Amazon will buy older devices and give you store credit. The same thing happens with older laptops and computers: the amount you'll get makes it hardly worth it to sell. Perhaps your iPad 1 could just be a backup unit or used for music only or something? Eventually my iPad 2 will be in the same boat and ill find some use for it. The crashing and lagging is an issue though, it'd be hard to live with that, IMO.

Diane B

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I kept my Ipad 1 for music only, my own and I subscribe to Rhapsody and have hundreds of albums and tracks downloaded for use in car plus can stream anywhere I have wifi. My older Touch, used for same purpose when I bought Ipad 1 is dying so this was economical use for the older Ipad IMO. Its a 64 GB so lots of room for music. I wiped it when I got Ipad 3, installed only a few apps relative to music, radio.

Most reactions

Latest posts