What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I Hate When My iPad....

Ultrimate

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This a thread, You state the reason you hate your ipad when it does so and so...

I Hate When My ipad ________________.

I hate when I'm running an app and my iPad closes the app and then I have to restart the app.. It's almost as bad as freezing up..

It does this a lot with my apps as well as safari, and the yt app.. It will close the website and exit out of the browser.. Then I have to restart the browser, it is frustrating as hell..

Also with chess.com app I make a move and then it exits out of the app and I have to reconnect to the app , go thru the process of it loading, connecting and then continue a game, make move only for it to exit app again, WTF!?

I hope the next update to os fixes these issues.

Also does anybody have the metacafe app, I'm not able to connect to metacafe thru this app..

Last edited:

Purpleorchid

iPF Novice
Reaction score
It's the websites and apps that you use...they are poorly programmed and make your iPad hiccup like that. My Safari kicks me out MAYBE once a month (and I surf quite a bit). Only a couple of my apps do that...Atomic Web and MobileRSS which are the two that do it the most to me.

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My wife has been having a huge issue with Angry Birds HD crashing...odd because mine does NOT crash EVER.

mcbrew

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I hate when my iPad...

... Types an "n" instead of a space. I know it is me hitting it... But I have never had problems with any real keyboard. There's just something about it that makes my right hand hit the n instead of the space bar.

MikesTooLz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
Weather.Team
Ultrimate have you jailbroken your iPad? if so try performing a restore and see if it fixes the issues with apps crashing.

If not I would take it in to apple and have them replace it. It's one thing to be using poorly coded apps that crash, but its another thing if apples apps are the ones constantly crashing.

I have had no issues with any apps crashing on my iPad.

OP
Ultrimate

Ultrimate

iPF Noob
Reaction score
no i never jb my ipad..

and i dont think we are using the same apps and its why we have diff results..

I dont think its a hardware issue, as the ipad doesnt actually freeze or anything, just the apps may be unstable..

Seadog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Angry Birds is notorious for crashing. Most issues like that are usually a flaw in the app programing.

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well they just released a supposed fix to crashing, so we will see...

Barbar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm constantly having trouble with websites not opening. Get message "Safari could not open the page because the server stopped responding". Also, some apps will not load. I'm new at this...am I doing something wrong? I've tried switching back and forth between my high speed Internet and my cellular AT&T service.

Last edited:

Anthony.L

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I hate my iPad when I show it to anyone else and they won't give it back for at least 30 mins so I'm without iPad. :D

Fotonutz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I hate my iPad when I show it to anyone else and they won't give it back for at least 30 mins so I'm without iPad. :D

Nice one Anthony :D LOL

Blame that on iPad too:D

Actually, I hv the same problem too. When my frens visited me in the hospital or at home, I would never get it back until they leave!

On a more serious note, my Safari crashes once a while. Not a big issue as it will restart back to where I left off.

rsava

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I Hate When My ipad needs to be charged. Why didn't Steve create a battery that recharged through the electricity that is generated from my fingers sliding across the screen or one that pulls all the stray electricity from the air. VERY POOR design...... :D

Seriously, I have yet to have an "I Hate When My ipad ________________." moment yet.....

robsoule

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I hate when my Ipad has to go to sleep at 3 am, and I work at 8 am. Too many cool things to do with it! Need to find a way to not need sleep or have to eat. Too distracting. Just kidding.

keroro1979

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I hate when my iPad didnt arrive the SECOND I ordered it.#

Come on people! Teleportation - its the few-cher!

Most reactions

Latest posts