What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

When I read washingtonpost.com

RD2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This is not happening when I read other newspapers on my iPad.
However, when I read an article in the Washington Post and get to the end of the article, sometimes I click on 'Comments' to read what people have posted. When I click on Comments, it exits out of the website and goes back to the home page. Any thoughts on this? Thanks!

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Since it only happens on that one website it's likely a bug in the website design. Is there a contact us link on the site where you can make your concern known to the site administrators?

OP
RD2

RD2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Not sure. I'll have to search around. Thanks!

OP
RD2

RD2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just tried an article on another newspaper (cleveland.com), and the Comments do not come up there either.
I went to the same article on my pc, and I can read the Comments (87 of them at the moment).

I think there might be something, possibly in Settings in my iPad, that's not allowing them to load in. But I have no idea what that could be.

OP
RD2

RD2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok, some progress. I set Privacy to Accept cookies From visited.

Now when I click on Comments the comments start loading in but then after a few seconds it times out, screen goes black, and back to home page. Any way to fix this so that the loading can complete?

Most reactions

Latest posts