What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I Freaking HATE the iPod app on the iPad with a PASSION!!

Do you like the iPod iPad app?

• Yeah, its not bad

Votes: 16 50.0%
  • NO, I hate it!!!

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Have not used it that much...

Votes: 12 37.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JoebinXXX

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The iPod app on the ipad is by far the worst thing I have EVER used!! It gets me soo frustrated I just wanna throw mine sometimes!!

1) I have the 64g and it's soo slow at loading
2) the play list feature is horrible! You cant search for the songs or artist you wanna add?? WTF!
3) and for 3 it's just flat out not user friendly...

Is anyone else with me or Am I just harsh? Plz let me Know before I break my iPad!!

Last edited:

rsava

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I really haven't used it. I have an iPod touch for music.
I used to use my iPod for everything - music, games, some video, books, quick Internet searches, task list, email. Now it is mainly for music with some game play and diet/fitness stuff. The iPad is for everything else and more.

iDharma

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't think it's too bad, and certainly an improvement over the OS 3.x version. I can now make playlists on the fly, which makes me very happy.

OP
JoebinXXX

JoebinXXX

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I really haven't used it. I have an iPod touch for music.
I used to use my iPod for everything - music, games, some video, books, quick Internet searches, task list, email. Now it is mainly for music with some game play and diet/fitness stuff. The iPad is for everything else and more.

Yeah, well I have a 32g touch and a 120g ipod and o was just trying to replace both off them with with my 64g iPad but I don't think I'll be able too :(

OP
JoebinXXX

JoebinXXX

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't think it's too bad, and certainly an improvement over the OS 3.x version. I can now make playlists on the fly, which makes me very happy.

Yeah that is true but.. I wish you could search through your music while making a playlist.. I have over 40g of music on my iPad because I was trying to replace my other devices and it suck only being able to scroll and not search while making a list...

jimt29

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yeah, it's the worst piece of dodo in the world!

Now........how much for that crumby Ipad of yours?

RobotRock

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got the 64GB iPad, but not going to put too much music on. I have too much music so I have a 160GB Classic for my music. I'll probably use Spotify with iOS 4 if they make an iPad App.

rsava

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yeah, well I have a 32g touch and a 120g ipod and o was just trying to replace both off them with with my 64g iPad but I don't think I'll be able too :(

Ah, I don't have nearly that much music with me when I'm out. I stream at home from my NAS's, but when I'm on the road I usually just carry about 4 or 5 gig worth with me so it. I guess doing the things you want to do with it it might not work very well.

Bremen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.bremencole.com
Ugly son of a bitch that icon.

lol, I agree with that for sure... they really need to update it...

As a simple person that just plays complete "albums" ... it works perfect.... But, I can see the creating of playlist and such would be a pain.....

iVan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My Nano is perfect for music because it's smaller. Since I love listening to music more than just hearing it, lugging the iPad around just for that is pointless. Also, the Jazz Fusion I listen to requires attention so I wouldn't play any while reading or surfing the net...

OP
JoebinXXX

JoebinXXX

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Ah, I don't have nearly that much music with me when I'm out. I stream at home from my NAS's, but when I'm on the road I usually just carry about 4 or 5 gig worth with me so it. I guess doing the things you want to do with it it might not work very well.

Yeahhh.. Ive pretty much came to the conclusion that im not gonna replace my 120g classic.. silly me whata foolish thought!

Most reactions

Latest posts