What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I found the PERFECT travel case for my iPad!

jmarkhenrik

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm not into silicone gels and plastic wrap and stuff like that. But, I wanted something to slip the iPad in for travel. Well, I was at my favorite store in the world (no I don't work for them), REI, and found a computer case that seemed to be custom made for the iPad, even though is wasn't.

It's called the Tech Wrap Computer Sleeve. I absolutely love the case. Here's a link. There's even a video review by a purchaser right there in customer reviews.

REI Tech Wrap Laptop Sleeve - X Small at REI.com

There are several sizes. It's the X-Small size that fits the iPad.

It might not be right for everyone (it doesn't have a built in way to stand the iPad at an angle, for example), but if you just need something to protect and transport, I believe it's nearly perfect!

Purpleorchid

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yup. Not a bad case. Someone did a good video review of it on YouTube if others want to check it out.

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Get a Polish hunting bag.

Leather, manly, the perfect size and with cartridge loops on the outside.
Mix business with pleasure.......or vice versatile.

NumbLock

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I'll never put my iPad in a boring looking briefcase. I've decided a Murse or as I prefer to call it, Action Bag is for me.

Emily

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I prefer some cases that are really customized for iPad instead of just a notebook case..

Most reactions

Latest posts