What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I can't see my "other" google calendar

jasmynsway

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I'm a subscriber to group google calendar that I did not set up and do not administer. It's not showing up in my calendars. Is it that I can't see it because I'm not the administrator on it?

Is there any way for me to view it?

OP
jasmynsway

jasmynsway

iPF Novice
Reaction score
The only problem with that is I can't view outside it of a wifi connection and my office doesn't have wifi.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
You need to set up your Google Mail as an Exchange account. First either delete or turn off all the syncing in your normal GMail account settings. Then follow these instructions to set the account up again as an Exchange account. Don't worry, you'll lose nothing. It all stays on the server.

Setting up Google Sync with your iOS device : Google Sync (ActiveSync) - Google Mobile Help

Once you've done that visit m.google.com/sync on your iPad. Once you sign in you'll see your iPad listed as a device, select it and you'll see a list of all your Google calendars, including the subscribed ones. Check to sync.

As a bonus you'll be able to sync your Google Contacts to the Contacts app.

OP
jasmynsway

jasmynsway

iPF Novice
Reaction score
You need to set up your Google Mail as an Exchange account. First either delete or turn off all the syncing in your normal GMail account settings. Then follow these instructions to set the account up again as an Exchange account. Don't worry, you'll lose nothing. It all stays on the server.

Setting up Google Sync with your iOS device : Google Sync (ActiveSync) - Google Mobile Help

Once you've done that visit m.google.com/sync on your iPad. Once you sign in you'll see your iPad listed as a device, select it and you'll see a list of all your Google calendars, including the subscribed ones. Check to sync.

As a bonus you'll be able to sync your Google Contacts to the Contacts app.

Thanks!

Most reactions

Latest posts