What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Howdy.

Danzio

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi,

Names Dan. I hail from a city called Newcastle upon Tyne in the north east of england. Recently bought an iPad2 white 32gb wifi only, basically just to play around with watch vids, play music etc on public transport and as a replacement for my laptop (which i only ever used for internet/videos anyway)

So nice to meet you all.

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi there and welcome. Good to see a Geordie on here!

There is lots of good advice and info on here plus plenty of members all too willing to help with any problems.

Remember, search is your friend.......and please don't forget to read the rules http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html & hacking section rules for all you jail breakers (and would be jail breakers) http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-hacking/2892-hacking-section-rules-please-read.html

The Archangel

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good to hear from you. You’ll find a whole bunch of iPad enthusiasts in this Forum who are only too willing to help other iPad owners and to hear of their experiences. Don’t be afraid to post any questions you may have or use the ‘Search’ button near the top of the Forum web page. I usually find I discover one new interesting and useful piece of information about my iPad every day - and often not even what I was looking for!!

Hope to hear from you soon with your thoughts about the iPad.

Have fun and enjoy your iPad

If you don’t already have it you can download a copy of the iPad manual for free.

Apple - Support - Manuals

Please read the rules too!!

http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html

Tim
Scotland - but used to live close to Newcastle

OP
D

Danzio

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for the warm welcome guys, always nice.

I'll have a further peruse of the forums tonight to see if i can unearth some decent hints and tips for the ipad.

I did post a question before on the general questions part, and did apologise for maybe reposting something thats been poted a million times. Its not normally my kind of thing to do so, but im at work and my computer here blows, and the browser kept stalling when i was attempting a search! so sorry about that, it won't happen again.

I live in North shields at present but am from a town in Northumberland known as Blyth. I take it from you're approval of a geordie you don't see to many of our kind around these parts? haha! :D

Ah yes wylam, i know the place quite well! and where abouts did you live Tim? I often visit Scotland for a ride out on my motorcycle with my mates or dad etc. Beautiful scenery! well, better than the urban mess of north shields anyway...:rolleyes:

Most reactions

Latest posts