What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How-Tos with 4.2

SouthernAppleGuy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I would like to add some specific mailboxes but do no find any way to create ones like " Personal" or " Hobby". Anyone have an answer or is what we got with the Pad all we get?
George

Dannyboy85

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I would like to add some specific mailboxes but do no find any way to create ones like " Personal" or " Hobby". Anyone have an answer or is what we got with the Pad all we get?
George

You can create them on your mail account and they will be imported to your iPad.

ScottXe

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can someone please post "How-To" on how to close apps while "multi-tasking", add another mailbox, and add apps into folders?

How to close apps in multitasking..
In the app bar on the bottom of the screen you press and hold the app icon until a little red circle with a minus sign appears at the top left corner of the icon.
tap the little red minus circle and the app closes.

How can I close all app in one go?

Most reactions