What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to update adobe flash 10.3 for ipad2 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

moagus

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My ipad2 Can't update adobe flash 10.3,and I can't use video time for Facebook , YouTube !!!anyone can help me ,please !!! :confused: I have been tried to update in so many method but it's doesn't work I really don't know what should I do can somebody tell me what the heck is going on here.Thank you very much

Bob Maxey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
My ipad2 Can't update adobe flash 10.3,and I can't use video time for Facebook , YouTube !!!anyone can help me ,please !!! :confused: I have been tried to update in so many method but it's doesn't work I really don't know what should I do can somebody tell me what the heck is going on here.Thank you very much

Clarify please. Are you saying you can't see any YouTube videos or you can't see some YouTube videos? I have yet to find a YouTube video I cannot view on my iPad 1. But that does not mean some YouTube videos are not Flash; I have not seen them all.

I only look at Cute Kitten Videos and anything starring Justin Bieber on YouTube.

As as Aquadan pointed out, Flash is not available for any iPad/iOS device. Adobe will likely never release Flash and Apple will not allow it because of some very good technical considerations. Simply put, do not hold your breath. Or hold it long enough for HTML 5 to be widely adopted.

When you jailbreak, however, you can gain a little more access to some kinds of Flash content using Frash. Also look for iPad browsers that give you Flash. Not the same as a browser plug-in, but it might help.

Microsoft is also saying no to Flash and other plug-ins, so Flash does not have long to live.

Reaction score

It's not possible on an ipad. The ipad does not support Flash.

Support Our Troops!!!
This post was Tapatalk approved
Sent from this Galaxy

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Okay, now that we've had our fun...

OP: The iPad doesn't run flash and there is no way to upgrade it to run flash.

As there are a bazillion threads concerning this very topic (all of which say that no flash is on the iPad), I'm closing this one.

Thanks.

Marilyn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts