What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to set up iPod Touch!

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No, not all, just you.

The Archangel

smiley-signs130.gif

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I may need it if they ever find that creep that touched my daughter!

Gab and Kay ~ we synced the ipod! Yay!

However ~ iTunes really does cheat. It put all my photos and apps on her iPod! Why did it do that? We told it not too. I think....

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SweetPoison said:
I may need it if they ever find that creep that touched my daughter!

Gab and Kay ~ we synced the ipod! Yay!

However ~ iTunes really does cheat. It put all my photos and apps on her iPod! Why did it do that? We told it not too. I think....

Are you sure that you told it not to?

The Archangel

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well ~ in iTunes defense ( I so hate saying that ) we didn't tell it to, download it all. It didn't even mention my ipad just referred to her Touch. So why would it just do that, Gab?

It is really no big deal ~ she has already erased what she didn't want. Just saying ~ iTunes is possessed and that is all I gotta say about it. LOL!

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It does seem possessed sometimes. Glad she got it sorted, though.

Bob Maxey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Neither am I blonde, Gabriel. Hellooooooooooooo?

But you sound blond. Smiley. ducking, running, hiding, apologizing.

Say, did you hear about the two blonds found frozen in a parking lot? They went to the drive in to see "Closed For The Winter" and they apparently froze to death waiting for the movie to start. Sorry, could not resist. That joke was actually told to me by a blond that came to visit. She wanted to use Word to update her resume. Just wish she would use Word's spell checker; the White-Out is too hard to remove from the screen. She really hates blond jokes. She loves shiny objects, but hates Blond jokes. I hate blond jokes because they demean blonds. I'll have nothing more to do with this!

As for the Touch, I was at a party on Christmas Day and my friend simply did what the instructions told him to do. Everything went fine.

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How many photos are you trying to delete? If it's a bunch of them, I'd use iTunes (but you hate it, right?).

If you're talking about just a few, I'd use the trash can. (Open photo, tap photo, trash can pops up, hit trash can.)

Oh, maybe you've accidentally synched photos via iTunes and are wanting to delete those? In that case, you have to go through iTunes, AFAIK.

Here's a link to iTunes deleting steps: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4236

Last edited:
OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Oh, maybe you've accidentally synched photos via iTunes and are wanting to delete those? In that case, you have to go through iTunes, AFAIK.

Door Number 2 it is! My daughter is trippin with all my photos that she got when we synced. I heard her over on the couch: "****can't be that hard to delete a photo? WHY does Apple make things so hard??" lol!

I felt like I was reading the iphone and ipad posts! I have never deleted a photo off my iPad unless it was thru PB.

Thanks, Kay!

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Door Number 2 it is! My daughter is trippin with all my photos that she got when we synced. I heard her over on the couch: "****can't be that hard to delete a photo? WHY does Apple make things so hard??" lol!

I felt like I was reading the iphone and ipad posts! I have never deleted a photo off my iPad unless it was thru PB.

Thanks, Kay!

Sorry to hear that. iTunes can be frustrating. I just pasted the delete instructions link in my post above. I hope that helps. When I hop on my PC, I always manage to work my way through, but I haven't been on it in ages, so I don't want to give you the wrong steps.

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Okay ~ so my daughter rented a movie via iTunes ( who cheats) to watch on her iPod Touch ~ she told it to go her iPod...but she says she can't find it!

Thoughts?

sanada

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ammmm… try reloading whatever u just put on the iPod I did that whith my brothers sister.

Most reactions

Latest posts