What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to read EPUB

DroidHAM

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How can I read EPUBs on my new ipad3? I am new to IOS :) I have the file on my dropbox, am I able to download it anywhere?

silvertemplar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Quickreader works for me. You can also consider converting it to .mobi (on your pc with calibre) and using the Kindle app.

Once you have an epub reader like quickreader on your ipad you can use "open with" in dropbox to open the file in the reader app. You obviously need the dropbox app for this.

Everything is app based and you pass files around between apps.

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
As long as that ePub is DRM-free, there are many e-reader apps that can read it, such as: iBooks, Bluefire Reader, Stanza, etc. There are many more available ... more than can be listed! :)

You can us the "Open In..." function in Dropbox to have the book open in the dreading app of your choice. As long as you have WiFi, you can just leave your books in Dropbox and open them when you will.

Marilyn

Most reactions