What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad 3 epub audio reader?

kinkypuppy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I drive a LOT and used a Kindle as an audio reader for downloaded non-audio books. the week my Kindle died I won a Ipad3 in a work contest.
HOW can a get it to just read a book. or at least how can i highlight the entire book and let the builtin audio reader read it.

I can highlight and select/voice one page at a time, Any idea how/if i can select multiple pages or the complete book to read. I have converted my mobi files to epub and have them in the Ipad now.
Maybe there is a good "app" out there that will read selected files?

Also are there any adaptors that will allow a "audio out" so i can plug it into my audio in on my car?

Last edited:

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I drive a LOT and used a Kindle as an audio reader for downloaded non-audio books. the week my Kindle died I won a Ipad3 in a work contest.
HOW can a get it to just read a book. or at least how can i highlight the entire book and let the builtin audio reader read it.

I can highlight and select/voice one page at a time, Any idea how/if i can select multiple pages or the complete book to read. I have converted my mobi files to epub and have them in the Ipad now.
Maybe there is a good "app" out there that will read selected files?

Also are there any adaptors that will allow a "audio out" so i can plug it into my audio in on my car?

This adaptor might be useful: ImageUploadedByTapatalk1353733761.765613.jpg
This Apple store app might also be worth considering: "vBookz"
Regards, Andrew

Most reactions

Latest posts