What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to keep track of itunes purchases?

viperviper

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i hv just gotten an ipad and have been downloading both free and paid applications. Is there a way to see how much i hv spent on each paid application, like in the form of bill, line item by item? i can only see the store credit left. pls advise. tks!

Bremen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.bremencole.com
You will get an email, just keep it.

You will not get separate emails for each transaction, but will get one every few days or so..... It will be there soon...

OP
V

viperviper

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ok. tks.

Two more questions:

I hv yet to sync my ipad to my macbook since i got it 2 days ago, and i hv installed a number of apps since then.

Can i now sync it with my macbk now? and i hv an iphone previously sync to this mcbook, will the apps and photos, music mixed up with the ipad ones?

On average what is the syncing time esp the first time sync with 15-20 apps already installed in the ipad?

Bremen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.bremencole.com
Yes sync it. When you plug in your iPad, click on each tab (music,apps....etc) and set up what and how you want it to sync. I sync 2 ipads and an iPhone to a netbook, and it keeps each one separate.

Your first sync will take a long time, depending on how much music, apps...etc you are putting on it. It will also back up all your apps to your computer.

So plug it in, set it up, start it.... And have lunch......

Kargurin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Whenever I plug in my iPad for syncing iTunes wants to back it up and that takes forever. I don't find myself syncing often.

cherhall

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You can also go to iTunes on your computer, go to the account section, and see a list of all past purchases.

Most reactions

Latest posts