What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Record keeping

Wakawaka

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Anyone know an app FOR THE IPAD (no iphone apps) that can keep track of records, mainly on vehicle maint. and items bought.

I like to see how much money ive spent on all my vehicles from gas to wiper blades to light bulbs an oil changes.

Maybe something that can also keep track of other records?

4phun

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Numbers

Anyone know an app FOR THE IPAD (no iphone apps) that can keep track of records, mainly on vehicle maint. and items bought.

I like to see how much money ive spent on all my vehicles from gas to wiper blades to light bulbs an oil changes.

Maybe something that can also keep track of other records?

The answer to your question is to purchase Numbers.

There is a template called Auto Log

In there you will have Vehicle Log, Fill Up Log and Vehicle Maintenance Log.

You can add other logs as you desire and of course Numbers can be used for a bunch of other things since it is Excel compatible.

I think you will like it.

deckyon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.sturmphoto.com
While no templates, Documents to Go would (was) my choice. The premium version ($16.99) does what all the Apple branded office apps do. But at half the cost. Also, it has direct support for the cloud right out of the box.

I have been using it to create and maintain many documents for work so I use reg Office as much as I do docstogo and keep them sync'd through Dropbox. Also, it connects and edits Google Docs.

Just another opinion...

Most reactions

Latest posts