What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to Jailbreak Ipad 3.2.2/next Ios

Gamingipad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi guys ,

I gonna teach you how to Jailbreak Your ipad on 3.2.2 and probably the next Ios versions to ! :)

1: Connect Your Ipad to your Pc

2: Open limera1n --> Download link Limera1n

3: Hit '' Make it ra1n"

4: Follow the instructions in the grey square on your screen

5: Now it should say it is in DFU mode.

6: Let it do its work

7: Your device is JAILBROKEN !

8: Open Limerain on your Ipad

9: Select Cydia and Hit install

10: Reboot your Ipad ( Hold the power button for 3/4 seconds and slide to shut down

11: When your device boot up you will see the cydia icon !

12: Enjoy your unpatchable jailbroken Ipad ! :)

Have fun :ipad-front:

Last edited by a moderator:

rogatsby

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Have anybody tried and got it done?:confused:

Yes, worked like a charm!

Uncivil

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Worked fine for me after the 4th try....hold down the home button until you see the green raindrop

djricekcn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
not patchable is a bit misleading. if you upgrade to 4.2b, you lose the jailbreak after you upgrade. it should be more in the lines of, even if they try to close the jailbreak hole, it can easily be force opened since it's not a software coding, but hardware which is very hard to change anything on it.. it is patchable though.

Last edited:

Gringop20

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hello all! got some newbie questions! hah :-D
when my ipads jailbroken, could i still purchase apps from the appstore and can i still use my itunes for my ipad (add songs n movies)

thankzzz!

djricekcn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hello all! got some newbie questions! hah :-D
when my ipads jailbroken, could i still purchase apps from the appstore and can i still use my itunes for my ipad (add songs n movies)

thankzzz!

yes, you can. in fact, it is still recommended to purchase your apps so you can support your favorite develoeprs to release new things / make current version better

jonnydrama

iPF Noob
Reaction score
not patchable is a bit misleading. if you upgrade to 4.2b, you lose the jailbreak after you upgrade. it should be more in the lines of, even if they try to close the jailbreak hole, it can easily be force opened since it's not a software coding, but hardware which is very hard to change anything on it.. it is patchable though.

if this is a jailbreak for life, why dont doesnt 4.2 beta 2 jailbreak?

will limera1n be updated for the new ios? from geohots' website 'limera1n, 6 months in the making
iPhone 3GS, iPod Touch 3G, iPad, iPhone 4, iPod Touch 4G 4.0-4.1 and beyond+++'

sorry, but what does 'beyond 'mean? come november with 4.2

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts