What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jailbreak for ipad 3.2.2???

Luketaytay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok so I woke up one morning and realized that my ipad had updated and i had lost my jailbreak.... And guess what? I didnt save my SHSH blobs on cydia. So is there anything I can do now? If not, anyone know when I can download limera1n? When i click it, it just shows a picture of all the ios devices with the drop of green liquid on it....

Thanks!

djricekcn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
read the few threads on the first page, i think you will find the answer you are looking for.

short answer: not right now

Sonny Burnett

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You are probably better off waiting for iOS 4.x in November and then jailbreaking that when it can be done.

Life is tough!

djricekcn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sunday is supposedly, they can always say "wooops, can't release it for xxxxx reason
"

OP
L

Luketaytay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yeah

For some reason it did update itsself. I cant remember if i had updated it on purpose or not. (i wasnt drunk). but i dought i would ever update it so yeah. maybe i was just really tired and wasnt thinking... idk

Most reactions