What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to delete photos?

fufu12

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi is it possible to delete pics from "photos" which I have already put into albums or do they have to stay on the ipad when I try to delete it from photos it ask to delete from everywhere. Is the an app?

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
fufu12 said:
Hi is it possible to delete pics from "photos" which I have already put into albums or do they have to stay on the ipad when I try to delete it from photos it ask to delete from everywhere. Is the an app?

All your photos are stored in the camera roll. When you organize them into folders, all you're doing is loading the folder with bookmarks to the original photo in the camera roll. Your photos are only stored in one place, if you delete the original, it's deleted in any folder you placed it into. It's done this way in order to conserve memory.

Most reactions

Latest posts