What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How Often Do You Post on iPF?

How often do you post on iPF?

• Every day!

Votes: 11 52.4%
  • Weekly

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • When a big event has occurred

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Other (specify in comments)

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Never (only read the forum)

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters

Frank77

iPF Noob
Reaction score
leelai said:
If you have a look at our site on safari, you will notice under each members name on their posts, it will have your name rank eg iPad noob, junkie etc, directly under that you will see what looks like a battery.

Ahhhh....got it. Ty.

col.bris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
susanlackey said:
It's early in the morning for me, lol, what is the Foundry?

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Ipadforums , iphoneforums and appleforums are part of the Forum foundry we have more than 40 forums in the group there are several android forums (10) also in the group Which was why the question was raised

goto
Forumfoundry.com for more information. 7 of the forums have links on the ipadforums rh side bar

If you need any more input just ask.

Colin

Administrator

OP
goofy8275

goofy8275

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Ipadforums , iphoneforums and appleforums are part of the Forum foundry we have more than 40 forums in the group there are several android forums (10) also in the group Which was why the question was raised

goto
Forumfoundry.com for more information. 7 of the forums have links on the ipadforums rh side bar

If you need any more input just ask.

Colin

Administrator
So that's what skimonkey was talking about earlier in the thread! :)

col.bris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
This really is not about what the OP posted however most of our mods are on line several hours thus they do post a lot

Many members are unaware of what goes on behind the scenes. All of us are volunteers

susanlackey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Alas, I am just a one battery girl. But I know my history, and am sure that will increase. Tis my mission.

susanlackey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ha ha, I try to do quality, but I also get to where I make friends and enjoy chatting as well. Hence, why I tend to hang out on forums so much, plus, I love helping people. I was a pro with Android, but feel I am still in the learning stage of my iPad. I did have an iPhone for two years and loved it. As soon as I get a job, I plan on getting the iPhone 5 and will officially be fully immersed in apple. Just wish I could afford a Mac laptop as well, then I would be a complete junkie, lol.

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Ha ha, I try to do quality, but I also get to where I make friends and enjoy chatting as well. Hence, why I tend to hang out on forums so much, plus, I love helping people. I was a pro with Android, but feel I am still in the learning stage of my iPad. I did have an iPhone for two years and loved it. As soon as I get a job, I plan on getting the iPhone 5 and will officially be fully immersed in apple. Just wish I could afford a Mac laptop as well, then I would be a complete junkie, lol.

when you get that iphone come and join our sister site iPhoneForums.net

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
susanlackey said:
Oh goodness, that may take an eternity!

That's why they have all those stages with the interesting names, it makes the time go quicker.:)

Most reactions