What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How much memory will need ipad 3?

kriksis

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How much memory will need ipad 3 if I want to be me
max 20 games and 10 apps
4 gb music
50 photo and 20 video
and Surf internet?

HappyPelican

iPF Novice
Reaction score
If you are thinking of buying a new iPad, i would go at least 32gb or higher. If you can afford it, get the most storageyoucan. You'll be amazed how quickly you can fill it up.

Best of luck to you and welcome to the forum!

AllenSalar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How much memory will need ipad 3 if I want to be me
max 20 games and 10 apps
4 gb music
50 photo and 20 video
and Surf internet?
The video part is the only tricky part here for me so I'd say 32gb or more aswell just like as HappyPelican said.
1. 20 Games and 10 apps (generalizing all games into 250mb each and apps 100mb each) = 6gb
2. 4 gb music = 4 gb
3. 50 photos = (approx.) 50mb
4. 20 Videos (generalizing them into 1gb each) = 20gb
Total = 30.05gb

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Some games take a lot of space. On mine they take well over 10GB. I say get the 64GB model.

Last edited:

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
AllenSalar said:
I agree my friend. That's why I always order 64gb and 128 gb iDevices xD...

What is 128 GB idevices xD?

Wolfpuppies3

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You may be confusing memory with storage. All new iPads have a fixed 1 GB memory, there are no options. There are options, however, for storage space. I agree with the writer above, get the max available at the time you purchase. Whatever that max is in a year it will be inadequate for your needs. My 64 GB LTE/WiFi has 63 GB filled. I just removed all my music so I could store more movies for a trip. I also use a 500 GB wireless GoFlex Satellite for additional storage on the road.

Most reactions