What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How much do you pay for gas?

PhotoJim

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
blog.photojim.ca
$1.029 Canadian per litre... works out to about $3.87 US per US gallon. Regina, Saskatchewan.

Getting to that $4.00 mark!:mad:

It's been over - but the Canadian dollar's up the last few weeks against the US dollar so that's brought it down in US dollar terms, at least.

It's been as high as $1.30 a litre, but right around the $1 mark the last year or so.

Oh well - it costs what it costs. My little corner of Canada fared very well in the recession so I am not going to whine for a moment.

BrennB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
3.29 to juice up MOE this morning....he's an S which means supreme....but hey he gives me back 30+mpg and he's cute too boot!

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Last fill up was $52.00! But it does get about 24 MPG on average! I know, its not as much fun to drive as a Mini, but it'll do for now... I guess!

corvette-1.jpg

Prasius

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If this is an excuse to flaunt... Try finding one of these in the States - more power per litre than an Audi R8 V10 :D (but then so does the scooby). Super Unleaded all the way though... Compared to the pic the new sidescoops & suspension has done nothing for the fuel economy though... :(

a4eecb36.png

Last edited:

BrennB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That is me and my car right after I put on the Hawaiian flowers decal. Of course PS added the eyes and teeth...on the car, mine are real. :D

This is big but I just took 5mins ago
c57c6178.png
[/IMG]

Last edited:

larfor

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Payed 12,50 swedish krona per liter today. In USD it is 1,87 $ per liter...

Regards

Most reactions