What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How Many People Have No Tracking Updates?

rwsimon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My UPS tracking info still just shows the Chinese departure early on the morning of the 2nd (Asia time.) Some folks here are reporting all sorts of tracking activity into US depots.

I talked to Apple and they said not to worry about what the UPS system is saying - my iPad will deliver tomorrow.

How many other people are still seeing only Chinese entries in the tracking log?

Last edited:

wot_fan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Same as you. According to tracking mine is still in China. I am not worried though.

kilofox

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have 2 coming... both pre-ordered on the first day. The 16gb is out of Louisville heading to MI. The 64gb is still showing in China, it was the one I first got a shipping notice on AND shipping exceptions all the way to my home town... which is where I suspect it really is.

Are we all 64GB'ers?

OP
rwsimon

rwsimon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You may be right, kilofox. I also had shipping exceptions in both Louisville and my nearest UPS depot a couple of days ago. Mine is also a 64G ordered in the first few minutes of the first day. So perhaps the thing is really here already and the tracking website is just worthless. We'll all know soon enough.

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
mine stated like this from yesterday

GUANGZHOU, CN 04/02/2010 4:10 A.M. DEPARTURE SCAN

32G order 1 hours after open pre-order

brobar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mine shows it is in town as of 8:08 PM tonight. VERY good news!!!

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
whew, maybe you can sleep better tonight knowing it has almost made the journey!

Mine shows it is in town as of 8:08 PM tonight. VERY good news!!!

digitalbits6

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I ordered mine on March 12, shortly have the store opened. Got "Billing information received" and Tracking number on March 30th. It just changed tonight, but says:

Location Date Local Time Description
1.gif
What's This? CN 04/02/2010 8:26 P.M. BILLING INFORMATION RECEIVED
However, I did call the Apple Store yesterday, they said if the Apple Store status says that it shipped and will be delivered, to not worry about the UPS site lack of status. They said I'd get it tomorrow, despite the very recent location "CN" status.

We'll see tomorrow...

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I wouldn't worry about it. There have been many members post the same results and Apple has given them a similar story. We'll keep our fingers crossed for ya!

I ordered mine on March 12, shortly have the store opened. Got "Billing information received" and Tracking number on March 30th. It just changed tonight, but says:

Location Date Local Time Description
1.gif
What's This? CN 04/02/2010 8:26 P.M. BILLING INFORMATION RECEIVED
However, I did call the Apple Store yesterday, they said if the Apple Store status says that it shipped and will be delivered, to not worry about the UPS site lack of status. They said I'd get it tomorrow, despite the very recent location "CN" status.

We'll see tomorrow...

Most reactions

Latest posts