What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How many of you bring your ipad to work to use on lunch and breaks?

GirlieGirl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
idave23 said:
Mine goes to work with me every day. I have about ten work-related user name/passwords to keep track of. It's handy having them all in my password app for easy access when the brain farts.

Wow I didn't know there was a passwords app. I also have lots of passwords to keep up with. I have an iPad 2 and still on ios4. What is the name of that app?

SusanR

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I started using mine this summer for internet browsing, keeping up with FB, and various forums I am a member. Viva la iPad!

Forgetful

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I break out my iPad only rarely at work, to check metric and currency conversions, and to check time zones, but that's about it. I usually don't bring it, because I'm too busy at work. I read on iPhone while waiting for lunch takeout, but that's about it. My job is crazy busy, bu I love it.

richsadams

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wow I didn't know there was a passwords app. I also have lots of passwords to keep up with. I have an iPad 2 and still on ios4. What is the name of that app?
I can strongly recommend 1Password...syncs passwords between every device and computer (with any operating system) plus it has a lot of other excellent features. Couldn't live without it.

andysmfc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I take my iPad 2 to work everyday it sits on my desk alongside my MacBook and my pc I also use it to listen to music while I work.

cvadh387

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I brought my ipad a few times to work. I dont do it often, but when i do, its just to play games during break lol.

Sent from my iPad2 using iPF

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Of course! Every day, in case I have a spare moment between teaching and lunch duty. Most of the time,I don't but if it's quiet in the morning, I do!

dstuttgen

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I take my iPad to work every day. I am always reading a book and I have lots of them on my iPad. It is my constant companion during my lunch break.

Cheers

malen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Since i got mine...it never left my side..that is how i love my new ipad..its everything to me!

Ingoiolo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Everyday
I use the ft on it on the way to work

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Most reactions