What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How many movies do you have on your iPad?

How many movies do you have on your iPad?

Votes: 18 20.5%

Votes: 18 20.5%
  • 3-4

Votes: 13 14.8%
  • 5+

Votes: 39 44.3%

• Total voters

WitchOneSalem

iPF Noob
Reaction score
seneca18 said:
I don't believe there is any mirroring or airplay support for Netflix, but seeing how that isn't necessary given Apple TV has Netflix on it. You can get an HDMI adapter for the iPad that will allow you to connect to an HDTV. I have never tried this so I don't know how well it works or the quality of the image that is displayed on your tv. And yes, if you are streaming Netflix over a data network it will chew through your data.

Yes. Have done that. You tube videos play great on the TV. There needs to be a company that provides unlimited data. I pay 60.00 for 12 gigabytes of data per month.

Apple TV is not worth is just for Netflix.
Sent from my IPAD 1st generation. WIFI only. 64GB

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
WitchOneSalem said:
Yes. Have done that. You tube videos play great on the TV. There needs to be a company that provides unlimited data. I pay 60.00 for 12 gigabytes of data per month.

Apple TV is not worth is just for Netflix.
Sent from my IPAD 1st generation. WIFI only. 64GB

You need to move to Saskatchewan. SaskTel has an unlimited data plan for the iPad, I believe. I don't think I've heard of any more.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
KevinJS said:
You need to move to Saskatchewan. SaskTel has an unlimited data plan for the iPad, I believe. I don't think I've heard of any more.

I just tether my iPhone, with it's unlimited Sasktel data plan to my iPad when I want to watch things like movies on the iPad and am away from wifi. Currently, I have only 6 movies on my iPad.

buf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Bought a wi fi external hard drive so when I spend all wk away from home put all my films on there. Got about 20 at the mo

SirAric

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I only have one movie saved, and that's only to show off my iPad. :)

InkyMyCat

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have no movies on mine yet. I love to read so many have books and magazines at the moment. I also have several apps

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
At this time I have 5 movies on my iPad, I just downloaded the Indiana Jones movies.

Last edited:

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Bestplay3 said:
I just streammmm!

As long as you have a solid Internet connection and are on WiFi there would be no problem with your method.
Where downloading becomes necessary is where you have no WIFi or cellular connection. I watch movies on my iPad when on plane trips.

Most reactions