What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How many movies do you have on your iPad?

How many movies do you have on your iPad?

Votes: 18 20.5%

Votes: 18 20.5%
  • 3-4

Votes: 13 14.8%
  • 5+

Votes: 39 44.3%

• Total voters

GoPackGo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just three right now. I'll probably only keep a couple on it at a time, but I have many movies I can watch on my iPad now. I love that. :D

TuckerTel

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Zero. Streaming is what works for me. I tend to watch movies just once...and on my iPad I prefer short clips I stream online. I don't want to pay for high margin extras, like device storage.

Mhoudini

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have zero on my 32gig. I don't plan on putting any on here I really dont ever watch movies if not in the theatre and it will probably stay that way. Maybe I'll. Download the netflix app and see how that works out.

9peaches15

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I dont have any. But the NetFlix works great while on wifi.. Haven't tried it in the network. Doesn't take up space.. Besides the app.

guthrien

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ThePhotog said:
I have 9 digital copy movies.

Hi can you tell me how to import or add them from my home pc to my iPad 2

Thanx

The easiest way is to add them to your library in iTunes, and then sync them from your media library the same way you would music or books. When your iPad is connected and iTunes is open go to the video tab and select the box that says to sync your choices. Keep in mind that the video files need to be in mp4 format.

Alternatively, there are several video players on the appstore that play many formats that the iPad doesn't natively support. I suggest Goodplayer. To add them, when your iPad is syncing, go to the apps tab and go to the bottom of the screen where you will see apps that can add their own content. Choose the app on the left column and in the right side hit "add" and a screen will open on to browse to any directory on your pc.

If you need to 'rip' the movies from a DVD, download the free program Handbrake which has easy settings to output a video that you can add in a compatible format to iTunes using the previous rough instructions.

Most reactions

Latest posts