What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How many apps have you installed on your iPad?

How many apps have you installed on your iPad?

• 10 or less

Votes: 29 6.6%
  • 11 to 25

Votes: 76 17.4%
  • 26 to 50

Votes: 93 21.3%
  • 50 to 100

Votes: 102 23.3%
  • 100 or more

Votes: 137 31.4%

• Total voters

Jrs22

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Have you tried opening an account w/o a credit card? I don't keep one on file because of a problem with "inadvertant" purchases. I got a refund but don't want a repeat so I enter the info for every purchase and delete it immediately afterward. Also, since gift cards are widely available for cash, at least in the USA, the store is set up for redemptions as an alternative.

Asharp

iPF Novice
Reaction score
i have about 81 active in 6 folders. There are also some that I uninstalled.

Allyson

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
scottishwarlord said:
Don't think so, I think you need a valid credit/debit card just to create an iTunes account.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

I opened my iTunes account without a credit/debit card. It can be done. Didn't buy a thing for my iPhone. I got an iTunes card when I got my iPad. 10 pages of apps with a lot of folders in them. Don't want to do the math. My kids have loaded a lot of games though.

Aa1

iPF Novice
Reaction score
leelai said:
I opened my iTunes account without a credit/debit card. It can be done. Didn't buy a thing for my iPhone. I got an iTunes card when I got my iPad. 10 pages of apps with a lot of folders in them. Don't want to do the math. My kids have loaded a lot of games though.

In settings, if you click general and then about. It tells you how many apps you have installed, I of course learned this only after counting 200+ of mine :p

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Yarrenbool

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've got a LOT more installed (about 100) than I expected, and paid a HUGE amount more than I expected!:eek:

JAILBIRD

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have 45 as of right now, on my iPad. I keep juggling apps on and off as I need them.

Most reactions

Latest posts