What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How many hours your ipad is used.

How many hours per day do you use your iPad?

• 0-4

Votes: 28 44.4%
  • 4-8

Votes: 22 34.9%
  • 8-12 or more.

Votes: 13 20.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

iVan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This may not be the adequate thread but today marks my first anniversary with my iPad. I got it delivered home last year on the first day of availability for Canadians.

I use it daily and wouldn't change it for any other tablet out there but an iPad 2 if it was worth it. Oh, or a full Mac OS tablet too!

Aladyleyna

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Normally about 4 hours per day, one and a half hours for ebooks, one and a half hours for Internet surfing (sometimes more if I get too carried away, tends to happen a lot actually...) and the rest of the time for gaming. Sometimes 5 hours too, when I go out, because I tend to either read or play games while commuting.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

IceManNM

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.kershner.com
8 to 12. Read books, QuickTimer times all my appointments-lets me document them and sends them to quickbooks- keep my and my customers passwords in SPB Wallet - Track all customer network configurations - constant email responses etc.

Just 'loaned' my 64 gig ipad AT&T to a customer and got the Ipad 2 - just got 32 gig looking at my current usages for storage.

When not on my ipad, my main computer has 6 monitors, 2nd system on my right has 4 - surrounded by 4 others. Ipad sits between monitor stands to track the billing hours.

iPad 2 is cool

iPF Noob
Reaction score
IceManNM said:
8 to 12. Read books, QuickTimer times all my appointments-lets me document them and sends them to quickbooks- keep my and my customers passwords in SPB Wallet - Track all customer network configurations - constant email responses etc.

Just 'loaned' my 64 gig ipad AT&T to a customer and got the Ipad 2 - just got 32 gig looking at my current usages for storage.

When not on my ipad, my main computer has 6 monitors, 2nd system on my right has 4 - surrounded by 4 others. Ipad sits between monitor stands to track the billing hours.

Nice, love a techie. Go for it. Wish I was as dedicated. I to spend 8-12 on the iPad 2. More when on holiday.

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

Brockly

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I must be the lone wolf. I use mine about 2 to 3 hr a week tops. My friends and there kids use it more that me. My iPhone 4 dose about the same and easy to carry around. I don't know maybe I should try to find a use for it.

[Sigpic][\Sigpic]

Herrflik

iPF Noob
Reaction score
5 days a week, 8 hours a day. Its my workhorse now. I keep wanting to use my laptop screen as a touch screen and get frustrated that it wont work haha

Crynet

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Seven day a week between 4 & 5 hours a day, replaced my laptop use for work, rest & play.

Herrflik

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Crynet said:
Seven day a week between 4 & 5 hours a day, replaced my laptop use for work, rest & play.

just like a Mars Bar :p (I pray someone remembers the ad)

iPad 2 is cool

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Herrflik said:
just like a Mars Bar :p (I pray someone remembers the ad)

I remember it, gosh, does that make me old ?

Into my 4th hour of iPad use already today and it's only 10am.

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Nope! I'm old too. A mars a day, helps you work, rest and play! I can even remember the tune!

I am still on 6-8 hours on this thing!

iPad 2 is cool

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hayles66 said:
Nope! I'm old too. A mars a day, helps you work, rest and play! I can even remember the tune!

I am still on 6-8 hours on this thing!

I am now humming the tune.

On my 10th hour today with a few swimming and dog walking breaks. Have answered loads of work emails from the poolside too (swam with both doggies today). Why do I have it so hard ?? I must have been evil in a previous incarnation.

iPad 2 is cool

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hayles66 said:
Don't look at the emails then!

IPad forces me to look, it says "hey look, another email", so I do, then iPad tells me "hey, you need to respond" so I do.

Bet my wife wishes she had this power over me.....oh yeah, she does!!!!

Petdr

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I cannot use my iPad at work, so typically 3-5 hours/day, but when I'm off I'm probably on 6-8 hrs - watching movies, reading, Internet surfing, and emails. I play a few games. I just ordered the iPad 2, so I'm spending a lot of time today researching cases etc

Most reactions

Latest posts