What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How many apps have you installed on your iPad?

How many apps have you installed on your iPad?

• 10 or less

Votes: 29 6.6%
  • 11 to 25

Votes: 76 17.4%
  • 26 to 50

Votes: 93 21.3%
  • 50 to 100

Votes: 102 23.3%
  • 100 or more

Votes: 137 31.4%

• Total voters

j_da_que

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I thought I had only installed about 40-45 apps but it's actually 80 once I checked the settings. Who knew?

Gzoladz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I expected it about 120 and have nearly 200. Quite a lot re video streaming and media, but also many dupps that do the same thing i.e. Fb apps, notes apps, xls apps, radio apps.

I need to delete many that I no longer use as I found better versions.

guthrien

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Way, way too many. I keep thinking I'll try out the hundreds of apps I've picked up for free or on sale but they just end up categorized. I have a problem!

Bossman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have approx 120 on my iPad 2. I must admit to using some of them quite infrequently but have them grouped by category so I don't have problems finding things.

iPad_Lover

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iPad_Lover said:
I only have 43. I've had my iPad for about 6 months now, so I really don't think that's a lot. I use IPF, Zite, Pandora, Noteshelf, Appshopper, Evernote, and Springpad the most. (And yes, I DO use Springpad and Evernote for different things.) :D

Now I have 59! :D Working my way towards 100...

<3Olivia Sent from my iPad

jncbankston

iPF Noob
Reaction score
76 but really only frequently use about 15. The rest are 'applications of opportunity'. I'll use them if the opportunity arises.

Sent from Scooter, my White Verizon 32GB iPad2, using iPF

Most reactions