What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How many apps have you installed on your iPad?

How many apps have you installed on your iPad?

• 10 or less

Votes: 29 6.6%
  • 11 to 25

Votes: 76 17.4%
  • 26 to 50

Votes: 93 21.3%
  • 50 to 100

Votes: 102 23.3%
  • 100 or more

Votes: 137 31.4%

• Total voters

xImtx

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thats a ton of games. I have 24 apps, planning on getting a lot of games soon.

Aa1

iPF Novice
Reaction score
xImtx said:
Thats a ton of games. I have 24 apps, planning on getting a lot of games soon.

I meant to say apps not games.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Last edited:

CDSmith

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Number of Apps

I just counted all my AP icons. I have a total 186.

I travel around quite a bit and use several different map aps and fibreglass recreational vehicle (FGRV) forum links.

I also have most of the news service aps and track the weather when I am traveling.

My iPad is a wireless version. I use a cable broadband internet acess at home and a Verizon wireless Hotspot when traveling.

Midranger4

iPF Noob
Reaction score
91 presently. Likely peaked around 100 before starting to do some cleanup. However even with 91 installed and about 150 songs and three hd movies I have 42+GB available storage remaining. If I had to do it over I would have gone 32GB because once you learn to mange the iPad through your pc and iTunes moving apps and media on and off the iPad is snap. Sure its nice to have the space and if I ever get a nice speaker dock I may transfer my entire music library which consists of 3,800+ songs. For now though AirPlay fills the gap except of course when I don't have my laptop with me, which since obtaining the iPad is very seldom outside of work. remote desktop and 5250 emulation apps work flawlessly over VPN and while I miss a standard keyboard and mouse at times the iPad provides full functionality it just may take a few more minutes to perform certain activities which is a trade off I accept happily.

Last edited by a moderator:

digipad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
CDSmith said:
I just counted all my AP icons. I have a total 186.
Is your apps free one or ?
Thanks

Billy☝ Atlantis° Indonesia ✧❂✧

Milliebert

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have twenty. I don't think I'll het many more, I want to use the iPad mainly for writing so most of my apps are for that purpose. And of course, a couple of games and news apps, oh and Skype. I love my iPad.

CDSmith

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Cost of APPS

Most of the apps I have were free. The most expensive I have purchased is Star Walk. If you don't have this app you should get it. It is amazing to look at the iPad and then look at the stars an see an exact corelation.

Some of the others were 0.99 cents each. I purchased Touch Icon last night.

I have a couple of apps that I use to find the least expensive fuel in my area, both out of town and near my house.

I also have several apps I call network utilities. When I am on a camping trip I use it to see what my IP address is and how many users are on a network. Another app identifies the users by name and what their IP addresses are.

InnocentPeach

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have 55, Mostly games

image-1668121544.png

One of my 3 Pages!

digipad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Goavs18 said:
I have 135 now, I have deleted alot of apps I wasnt happy with.

Is there any way to purchase the apps instead of credit card ?

Aa1

iPF Novice
Reaction score
digipad said:
Is there any way to purchase the apps instead of credit card ?

Don't think so, I think you need a valid credit/debit card just to create an iTunes account.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Most reactions