What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How many apps have you installed on your iPad?

How many apps have you installed on your iPad?

• 10 or less

Votes: 29 6.6%
  • 11 to 25

Votes: 76 17.4%
  • 26 to 50

Votes: 93 21.3%
  • 50 to 100

Votes: 102 23.3%
  • 100 or more

Votes: 137 31.4%

• Total voters

Inception

iPF Noob
Reaction score
63 is the average amount. I got a survey from 10 friends. Oh, and on my iPod I have 95

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
About 100. I delete ones I don't use. I don't shop for apps much. I tend to read about them or hear recommendations and check them out.

I generally like apps that are useful. I have tried and deleted Fruit Ninja and Angry Birds, to see what people were crazy about, but I'm not into games.

There's no "enough" or "not enough" to me. If I find something useful, I'll buy it.

iforsakenu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Kaykaykay said:
About 100. I delete ones I don't use. I don't shop for apps much. I tend to read about them or hear recommendations and check them out.

I generally like apps that are useful. I have tried and deleted Fruit Ninja and Angry Birds, to see what people were crazy about, but I'm not into games.

There's no "enough" or "not enough" to me. If I find something useful, I'll buy it.

Agreed. If something is free for a limited time I'll download it and check it out. I try hunting for useful apps that are on sale or free. But as you said we all have different needs and download what best fits what you use your iPad for. I use A LOT of productivity apps personally, as I'm a college student.

Dee Ashley

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.houseofwags.com
i have installed about 20, for photography, traveling, writing, dictating, and tasks. Still looking for a few apps to assist in my serious writing project, then I will be busy writing and dictating, I hope.

hungryseel

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Val70 said:
I have 525 at last count and more free ones in itunes library.I try and file them on the iPad by type and those I am trying out and renaming the folders into groups. It's still difficult to find a particular one. I think I use about 40-50 on a fairly regular basis plus books and audio books. When I search for an app on the front screen I wish it could show me which folder it is. I think I am app phobic but I try not to buy too many.but now some of the lite versions have limitations that you cannot test their functionality properly.
I keep searching for apps that meet my various requirements to cut down the number I
use.

I

OMG

Sent from my iPad

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Kaykaykay said:

Agreed. If something is free for a limited time I'll download it and check it out. I try hunting for useful apps that are on sale or free. But as you said we all have different needs and download what best fits what you use your iPad for. I use A LOT of productivity apps personally, as I'm a college student.

Yes. I have a page of apps that all involve travel, for instance. I can find a good fare, reserve a rental car, compare hotels, check flight status, identify services off a highway, learn about sites and history around me, translate text, etc., from one page. I don't use them daily, but I travel enough that I use them regularly.

Kin Lau

iPF Noob
Reaction score
241 apps, most free but I also have quite a few paid apps. I've also used a number of apps good for one trip, eg guides, ferry schedules etc

MacVaio

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yeah, '57 was a good year for me too... :D
that's the reason I'm sticking to 114 apps.

Anyway some productivity apps are just in case (10%) and almost no games. I purchased around 20%, the rest are free.

OMDog, right now I'm busy downloading updates, but only the ones I will use. :rolleyes:

MacWishList

Most reactions

Latest posts