What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How many apps have you installed on your iPad?

How many apps have you installed on your iPad?

• 10 or less

Votes: 29 6.6%
  • 11 to 25

Votes: 76 17.4%
  • 26 to 50

Votes: 93 21.3%
  • 50 to 100

Votes: 102 23.3%
  • 100 or more

Votes: 137 31.4%

• Total voters

thewitt

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Press on the icon until it wiggles and shows you an X in the corner. Press the X and delete the App. You can also delete in iTunes from the App screen with the device selected.

You cannot delete some of the built in Apple supplied Apps.

-t

ipad.subu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How do you delete unwanted apps ? And other questions

Six and a half pages but have also deleted loads :)

Sadly unable to delete Notes, iTunes and YouTube......

Hi

1.I'm a new user here. I have a few questions and hope some kind soul can help .....

2. How do u deleete unwanted apps ? NOT move them but com tele delete them ?

3. I get thrown out of this forum saying I'm most logged in while I am logged in !!! I have set cookies to always on !!! Still I get thrown out ... I get thrown out using the app for this forum rousing safari on my iPad ... Ay tips ?

4. Is there a full numerical keypad for iPad or ?

5. How do I figure out the total charges to my credit card while using the app store , including any accidental or hidden charges for the so called free apps

thanks in adv

Regards
Subu

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ipad.subu said:
Hi

1.I'm a new user here. I have a few questions and hope some kind soul can help .....

2. How do u deleete unwanted apps ? NOT move them but com tele delete them ?

3. I get thrown out of this forum saying I'm most logged in while I am logged in !!! I have set cookies to always on !!! Still I get thrown out ... I get thrown out using the app for this forum rousing safari on my iPad ... Ay tips ?

4. Is there a full numerical keypad for iPad or ?

5. How do I figure out the total charges to my credit card while using the app store , including any accidental or hidden charges for the so called free apps

thanks in adv

Regards
Subu

Way to hijack. I will try to answer. Check your pm.

SaberOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Update: So far thirteen and hopefully not much more. I vividly remember when I purchased my iPhone and went app crazy! I just recently off-loaded all those obsolete apps and I don’t miss any of them. Current set: Travel Apps x2/Readers x3/Security x2/Reference x2/Finance x1/News x1/Music x1/Browser x1.

appleeater

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Only a few apps are useful.
Most are useless 'website replacement apps' or other toys with which you play a few times and then you have seen enough.

When one installs Goodreader, Atomic, iCab and Azulplayer, and iPhone Browser of a Mac or Windows PC most apps become obsolete. And iTunes is only needed for backup and updates.

Azulplayer plays virtually web videos even when they are in Flash video.

Czochralski

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Current number is 383 (mostly games, office apps - including readers, cloud storage etc., arts and photos, apps for children, and social network' apps)

Nickybee

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've had my Ipad 2 for a few weeks now and I only have 19 apps.

iforsakenu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Nickybee said:
I've had my Ipad 2 for a few weeks now and I only have 19 apps.

Nothing wrong with this. Use it whatever way best fits your needs. Remember you can execute only 1 app at a time, yes you can multitask and fast switch between multiple apps, but natively your only running one:)

SaberOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
While my iPad2 list keeps growing as it did with my iPhone, it remains rather lean in comparison (<20). I seldom used many of those initial iPhone purchases and I'm hoping not to make the same mistake. As it is, if I don't use an app after 3-weeks (aside from travel apps) I'm inclined to remove it. Despite that I have a 64/3g I still prefer a cleaner menu, and I don't much care for the nested folder look at all.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts