What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How is iOS 7 Beta 2 Performance on iPad 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.

iLoner

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Has anyone here tested iOS 7 Beta 2 on their iPad 2 yet? How is the performance compared with other iPad models?

I appreciate your feedback, and a short video if possible would be fantastic, because there is quite literally nothing at all about iOS 7's performance on the iPad 2. No matter which search engine I use, the results page is always polluted with irrelevant, speculative bullsh*t about the "iPad mini 2". Seriously, what is there to speculate about other than a faster processor and a retina display? :mad:

Anyway, I'm rambling now. How is the performance on your iPad, if you have it installed?

Last edited:

s2mikey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I'd like to know too. Everytime you read something it's about that little dinky iPad mini. Bleh. We want iOS 7 feedback running on an iPad 2!

OP
iLoner

iLoner

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Finally!!!

Okay, I've found some videos of iOS 7 beta versions running on iPad 2, and thankfully, it looks to be running just as smoothly as it does on newer devices. The lack of information about iOS 7 on iPad 2 is frankly ridiculous, so I hope that you appreciate this information and add any more you come across. :)

This one isn't in English, but that doesn't really matter.

Last edited by a moderator:

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Most iOS Developers are probably testing their apps for iOS 7 compatibility on newer devices. That may explain why there's not much info about iOS 7 on the iPad 2.

s2mikey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Okay, I've found some videos of iOS 7 beta versions running on iPad 2, and thankfully, it looks to be running just as smoothly as it does on newer devices. The lack of information about iOS 7 on iPad 2 is frankly ridiculous, so I hope that you appreciate this information and add any more you come across. :)

YouTube Link: http://youtu.be/D3HNW4csJk0

This one isn't in English, but that doesn't really matter.

YouTube Link: http://youtu.be/V3QRf63Fxr8

Oh I appreciate it all right. I will be staying with my iPad 2 for a while yet so it's always beneficial to hear how she runs with the hot new stuff. People claim that the iPad 2 is hardware challenged but I've yet to come across that yet. Just keeps plugging away. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts