G Gadget01 iPF Noob Joined Aug 1, 2010 Messages 7 Reaction score 0 Location Okinawa, Japan Aug 3, 2010 #31 Using 5GHz wifi to an Airport Extreme router and over a fiber isp to my local server at Okinawa Japan, I've seen results as high as 30Mbps and 15Mbps up with the speedtest.net iphone app. Speeds to US servers are more typical.
Using 5GHz wifi to an Airport Extreme router and over a fiber isp to my local server at Okinawa Japan, I've seen results as high as 30Mbps and 15Mbps up with the speedtest.net iphone app. Speeds to US servers are more typical.
RayB iPF Noob Joined Feb 10, 2010 Messages 6 Reaction score 0 Location Western Washington Aug 3, 2010 #32 Pretty fast
Jake18oly iPF Noob Joined Jul 17, 2010 Messages 144 Reaction score 1 Location Lehi UT Aug 7, 2010 #33 15 Mbps down 13 Mbps Up I am on a fiber optic network and the only thing slowing me down is my router. Still I find that these speeds are fine for everything I need.
15 Mbps down 13 Mbps Up I am on a fiber optic network and the only thing slowing me down is my router. Still I find that these speeds are fine for everything I need.
W Webalistic iPF Noob Joined Jul 26, 2010 Messages 56 Reaction score 3 Location Netherlands Aug 8, 2010 #34 Download speed: 12704.71 Kbps (12.41 Mbps / 1588.09 KB/s) That's at home on a linksys wrt350n
chisaki iPF Noob Joined Jul 23, 2010 Messages 124 Reaction score 0 Location California Aug 8, 2010 #35 I'm on Cox cable, running 5ghz-n network I always get over 15000 kbps measured with Speedtest X.
P pythagoras iPF Noob Joined Aug 15, 2010 Messages 2 Reaction score 0 Location Wigan Aug 21, 2010 #36 25Mb down 1.7Mb up Regards John
C cgue753 iPF Noob Joined Aug 22, 2010 Messages 11 Reaction score 0 Location costa mesa Aug 22, 2010 #37 i'm getting like 20-24.3 megabits
B benst iPF Noob Joined Aug 1, 2010 Messages 27 Reaction score 0 Aug 22, 2010 #38 On the iPad: 1560kbps down 1586kbps up 99 ping On the desktop via a wired connection, through the same firewall:
On the iPad: 1560kbps down 1586kbps up 99 ping On the desktop via a wired connection, through the same firewall:
SweetPoison iPF Noob Joined Jun 20, 2010 Messages 14,913 Reaction score 134 Location Sacramento, California Aug 22, 2010 #39 Fast enough for me! And patience is not one of my virtues, trust me.
iPad-Sweden iPF Noob Joined Sep 9, 2010 Messages 239 Reaction score 4 Location Sweden Sep 9, 2010 #40 15.387 Mb/s Down 0.873 Mb/s Up ()
W wrecklass iPF Noob Joined Aug 14, 2010 Messages 387 Reaction score 1 Location Denver Sep 9, 2010 #41 Comcast here. They've been pretty good for us, but no xfinity yet. Just tested with the SpeedTest.NET App: 18.12 mb/s DOWN 4.11 mb/s UP
Comcast here. They've been pretty good for us, but no xfinity yet. Just tested with the SpeedTest.NET App: 18.12 mb/s DOWN 4.11 mb/s UP
mslammers iPF Noob Joined Jun 14, 2010 Messages 174 Reaction score 0 Location Beavercreek, Ohio (Dayton PO Sep 9, 2010 #42 4.66 Mb/s down 0.53 Mb/s up On DSL
T tdavie iPF Noob Joined Sep 8, 2010 Messages 2 Reaction score 0 Location Winnipeg, Canada Sep 10, 2010 #43 8-14 mbps download 0.5-2.5 mbps upload Speed depends on what level of the house I am, and proximity to the 2wire router. DSL service from MTS Allstream in Manitoba, Canada. When using the 3G, speeds range from 1-7 mbps download and from 0.25-2 mbps upload. Using Rogers 3G network. Tom
8-14 mbps download 0.5-2.5 mbps upload Speed depends on what level of the house I am, and proximity to the 2wire router. DSL service from MTS Allstream in Manitoba, Canada. When using the 3G, speeds range from 1-7 mbps download and from 0.25-2 mbps upload. Using Rogers 3G network. Tom
Seo iPF Noob Joined Sep 4, 2010 Messages 12 Reaction score 0 Location Beijing, China Sep 10, 2010 #44 2.34 down and 2.26 up. The same speed as my computer, which is pretty slow. Then again, China isn't known for the fastest Internet in the world. At least I don't have to worry about WiFi not working on my iPad.
2.34 down and 2.26 up. The same speed as my computer, which is pretty slow. Then again, China isn't known for the fastest Internet in the world. At least I don't have to worry about WiFi not working on my iPad.
E EpiciPad iPF Noob Joined Sep 9, 2010 Messages 48 Reaction score 0 Location United States of America Sep 23, 2010 #45 Download 13.14, upload 2.95