What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

how does the kindle app work on the ipad

gradgoddess

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I enjoy reading the books that I have downloaded into ibooks - but many of the books I want are not available in their store - but are at Amazon. If I use the Kindle app, do the downloaded books go into the ibooks library or is a Kindle library started separately - and is the formatting kindle-like or ibooks-like - I much prefer the latter.

BrennB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The books go to the kindle library and your progress is synced across all your devices using the kindle app. I prefer this because I can read while I'm waiting for things using my blackberry, then open my laptop and read on my break at work, then come home and read on iPad....simple and efficient. I would like more control over formatting but I like it better than the two page book thing in iBooks. Takes up too much space!

Most reactions

Latest posts