What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to Import adobe epub to Kindle Fire

Dakota max

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If I have bought a new Kindle Fire, I may want to read all my favorite books on it. When you download the books,but I come across the books in the epub or pdf format. these two format are popular format of ebooks. The Kindle Fire does not support the two formats. So if I want to do so,what is the right process that can help me?

Donald max

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Amazon Kindle Fire only supports azw/prc/mobi/tpz. thus epub and pdf can not be natively accepted by Kindle Fire.
So how to import the epub and pdf to Kindle Fire?You need a third-party software program. There is a variety of software programs designed for solving the problem. The epubsoft adobe epub and pdf drm removal is highly recommended. With it, you can convert epub and pdf to Kindle Fire freely.
With this epubsoft adobe epub and pdf drm removal, you just need to click a few buttons to copy the books and then convert them. Following are some instructions to how to convert the epub and pdf books format to Kindle Fire friendly format.
the simplest way to import epub to kindle fire is searching "epubsoft kindle drm removal"
just refer to it, see, it is so easy!

Most reactions

Latest posts