What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How do I setup my Ipad ID if I dont' have internet access?

ticka1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't have wifi at the house - I purchased the Ipad with AT&T access. But I am unable to set it up - I was unable to set-up and Ipad ID and clicked over those screens - how do I get back to those screens - I'm gonna try to go and drive and find a wi-fi spot?

Do I have to have Ipad ID to set-up my AT&T access - I have spend over 2 hours trying to do this and I keep getting errors.

Can anyone be of assistance - if I still continue have problems - can I take my Ipad to an Apple store and have them help me? Or will it cost me?

armoredsaint

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How about going to a Starbucks or any other place that has free wi-fi, it's not that hard :p

Seadog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You can set it up OTA. Look at the instructions in the sticky about legacy user, but instead of being an existing user, you want to fill out the information for a new user.

OP
T

ticka1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Seadog said:
You can set it up OTA. Look at the instructions in the sticky about legacy user, but instead of being an existing user, you want to fill out the information for a new user.

I figured it out! For others having issues make sure you have correct billing address and service address! Mine were different. Once I realized that I was able to complete my sign up and I am now using AT&T wireless! Can I say it I LOVE MY IPAD!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seadog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Congratulations. Nothing like figuring out something like that to get your soul bubbly.:)

Most reactions

Latest posts