What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How do I bookmark in 4.2?

Dannyboy85

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Whe your on the page you want to mark just tap the book icon (upper left) then the + button.

Diane B

iPF Novice
Reaction score
In 4.2 you use the curved arrow icon just to the left of the address. In 3.2 you used the plus. It made it a bit confusing for a number of people.

Diane

rsymons12

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I could not find the bookmarks/was unable to bookmark too. Then I hooked my Ipad back up to my PC. When I was in Itunes I went into the Info tab scrolled down to Other and checked the sync bookmarks hit apply/sync. Now all the bookmarks show up on my Ipad where they are supposed to be. I must have missed that step when set it up the first time.

DDustiNN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This drove me nuts for a few minutes the other day until I figured it out, haha. There aren't many buttons in Safari, after all ;)

Anyway, you just click the rightmost button on the top toolbar, the one that looks like a box with an arrow coming out. Then the first option in the menu is Add Bookmark. That's all there is to it :)

cookie40

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Diane B thanks for that information because I had been trying to bookmark too. Your good girl

Most reactions

Latest posts