What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How did IPF start?

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
It fits all the dimensions and file size specs yet still fails to upload. Don't know what the issue is.

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

You're not trying to send it from he iPad, are you? You have to use a computers.

Well, there is a way around that, but it's more pain that it is worth if you've got any other option.

iPad 2 is cool

iPF Noob
Reaction score
twerppoet said:
You're not trying to send it from he iPad, are you? You have to use a computers.

Well, there is a way around that, but it's more pain that it is worth if you've got any other option.

Nope. Definitely doing it of my very neglected, underused, under appreciated laptop.

Ps. No response from Johnny Apple. Yours will have to remain as the voice of authority on the previous topic.

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

Richard Brown

iPF Novice
Reaction score
This a very interesting thread. Make I take my hat off to all of you moderators and super-moderators for all of the work which you do as volunteers. Just brilliant

Sent from my iPad using iPF

OP
Hayles66

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
What are you guys doing? When it comes to the law, it's best just not to mention names whether it's legal or illegal. It's just not worth it! Anyway, what's that got to do with how IPF started? You've all gone a bit off topic, I think. Anyway, just thought I'd congratulate Col.bris on his promotion to Admin.. Lots of changes going on in IPF at the moment. I'm hoping it's all good. I'd hate this forum getting too strict. It's also meant to be a fun, family friendly place for all iPad lovers. Hayley. 

col.bris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for that Hayles66. In respect to the issue with law it really has nothing to do with what the name of the thread is. I will repeat this is a PRIVATE forum and our rules apply. I ask that we come back on track please and one more thing the owners will respond direct usually within 48 hours to any one whom chooses to contact them direct so that matter is now closed. I am more than willing to assist with Admin questions and resolve where possible or direct questions If I am unable to answer to the Owners. Just PM me.

Ipadforums.net is a fantastic place for all iPad lovers regardless of nationality. We soon will have a new look to the International forum that many of you I am sure will like. Again thanks for your support to our team of moderators whom make this place a pleasant forum.

Richard Brown

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I have reread the forum rules (I did read them when I first joined) and I would like to say that a super set of straightforward rules have been written in plain English.

They take less than 5 minutes to read, so if you haven't .... Please read them.

I have placed a shortcut to the rules on my home screen

Sent from my iPad 1 using iPF - Greetings

addiosamigo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This is really cool, I was reading islate forums as soon as the rumors started, I was back and forth between here and gizmodo, I never knew it changed names. I too waited for an iPad, at first I didn't want one then after coming here (not knowing it was islate) I started reading the posts and then joined to ask questions, then in november I purchased an iPad (those adverts got me!) with the view to buy an iPad 2 in 6 months time (unfortunately the iPad 2 dropped a bit early) again I said to myself I don't need an iPad 2 its not much difference, but the advert got me (again) and I gave my old iPad to my fiancee and then got the iPad 2 for myself.

Never looked back! :)

col.bris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Just a heads up the international sub forums are active that is if you have not noticed and yes we have posts even in Chinese .

The purpose of the sub forums is many issues that users from other countries have are nothing about USA but more about their home country. I have grouped UK ok as for what I understand there is only one Applestore to cover UK. You will find Spanish, French, Chinese, UK, Dutch and of course Australia. I will add Greek next next week as it is ready for upload. I wish to add German and Italian but NEED some one to convert the forum rules and assist me with introductions etc Is any one out there..??.?...lol.

If you are from a nation/ country that is not listed and would like a dedicated subforum that YOU believe will attract new members and or assist existing users please send me a PM or post a thread here. Please remember this forum is for you our users and that is the bottom line .

Now I am back to watching State of Oregon the biggest football game in Aussie
Go Bronco's Yes

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Dee Ashley said:
A big thank you for the time and energy all the moderators dedicate to this great forum. Love it.

A lot of non-moderators put a massive amour of time into this forum too. :D

Most reactions

Latest posts