What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How did IPF start?

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
iPad 2 is cool and hayles66 would like to know how our favourite forum started? Someone called Colin was mentioned but we would like to know how it all started and whose idea was it? Any moderators know this information? Max, Leigh, Tim, any of you from the executive suite?

Sent from my iPad using iPF

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iPad 2 is cool and hayles66 would like to know how our favourite forum started? Someone called Colin was mentioned but we would like to know how it all started and whose idea was it? Any moderators know this information? Max, Leigh, Tim, any of you from the executive suite?

Oh nice. Just leave me and Colin out.

OP
Hayles66

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
SweetPoison said:
Oh nice. Just leave me and Colin out.

Sweet P! You told me you didn't know! Confused! Wouldn't leave you out woman! Okay, Colin and Marie and any other mods I've forgotten about, how did IPF start?

col.bris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The group owns many forums I will get admin to respond. Max, gentle fury and my self joined feb -march last year give me a few hours and will get the answer

OP
Hayles66

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
col.bris said:
The group owns many forums I will get admin to respond. Max, gentle fury and my self joined feb -march last year give me a few hours and will get the answer

Brilliant Col! Did you know my hubbys called Colin! I've got family in Australia and New Zealand as well.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you look at the iPad Forum Home page using Safari, you can see who the founding member was and the date that iPF was started. And if you're observant, you'll have seen who the second member of iPF was too when he posts. And then if you Google their names, you'll see all the other Forums that they administer. And if you Google even further you can find lots more about them too.....but I won't spoil your fun.....:D

Tim

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you look at the iPad Forum Home page using Safari, you can see who the founding member was and the date that iPF was started. And if you're observant, you'll have seen who the second member of iPF was too when he posts. And then if you Google their names, you'll see all the other Forums that they administer. And if you Google even further you can find lots more about them too.....but I won't spoil your fun.....:D

Tim

And all this boils down to:

"is YOUR Google broken?"

:D

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've often wondered what would have happened if no one had thought of search engines. Yes - there was a time and - yes - I was around then...:(

Tim

OP
Hayles66

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Tim SPRACKLEN said:
I've often wondered what would have happened if no one had thought of search engines. Yes - there was a time and - yes - I was around then...:(

Tim

I looked on the website but I must need new glasses Tim, because I couldn't see that!

OP
Hayles66

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Besides, you two are such spoilsports! Why didn't you just say, instead of making me guess or go back onto the website again and get all confused!!! Has Colin got back with any information yet?

Reaction score
Hayles66 said:
Besides, you two are such spoilsports! Why didn't you just say, instead of making me guess or go back onto the website again and get all confused!!! Has Colin got back with any information yet?

The lead seems to start with iDan, but I haven't gotten any further

Most reactions

Latest posts